Property Location With a stay at Bay Hotel Singapore in Singapore (Harbourfront), you’ll be minutes from VivoCity and close to Universal Studios Singapore. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Tiger Sky Tower and Images of Singapore. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 333 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare. Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and air conditioning in public areas. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge, and free parking is available onsite.
Day 1 : Arrive in Singapore
Meet at the Airport. Transfer to your hotel for check-in. Free at own leisure.
Day 2 : Half Day City Tour (B)
After breakfast, join the complimentary Singapore Half Day City Tour.
Day 3 : Free Day (B)
After breakfast, free time or join optional tour.
Day 4 : Departure (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for departure.
What is included
- *3 nights accommodation at hotel
- *Daily Breakfast
- *Half day city tour (base on SIC)
- *Round trip Transfer (based on Seat In Coach)
- *Surcharge of USD 45 /r/n on Oct. 3, December 24 – 25 and December 31, 2014 – January 1, 2015
- * Personal incidental charges
- *Travel Insurances coverage
- *Others not mentioned not specified above
- *All transfers Surcharge pick up time within 2300 hrs – 0730 hrs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- *The above package requires a minimum of 02 pax (GV2) per booking.
- *ALL SIC Airport Transfers must include 1 pc luggage check-in and 1 pc hand carry only. Otherwise, private transfer is recommended.
- *For single traveller (GV1), there will be additional charge of $15.
- *Booking must be sent at least 10 days prior to departure.
- *Failure to pay by the dateline set on our official confirmation will result in auto release of all confirmed services. Any re-instatement of booking will be subject to space availability.
- *For any Black-Out dates stated above, please email us to check on the availability & Peak Season Surcharge where applicable.
- *All transfers & tours are based on SIC (Seat-In-Couch) basis. SIC Airport Transfer Service Hours: 0800 to 2200 hrs only. (Since transfers & tours are on SIC basis, guest is expected to have up to 1 hour waiting)
- *Transfer needed out of Service Hours will add $10 per pax per way.
- *Pick up time for hotel to airport transfer is 2.5-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- *Any cancellation or amendments within or less than 72hrs , a 100% cancellation charges will imposed.
- *Child rate is subject to request. (12 years old and above is already considered as adult)
- *Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
- *This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travellers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
- *Rates are not applicable during peak & blackout periods.
- *All reservations are subjected to room availability. Full payment will be required upon confirmation of the booking.
- *Each extension night of stay is inclusive of daily breakfast (except with mark NO breakfast).
- *For the guest who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
- *Any urgent booking arriving less than 3 days before arrival, may be subjected to surcharges and availability.
- *No refund will be given for any unused portion of the package & services or missed transfer without calling our hotline for clarification.
- *The above rates are not inclusive of hotels’ peak season surcharges or compulsory festive gala dinners.
- *The above rates are strictly for Philippine Market Only.
- *All rates may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- *In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, VIA Philippines will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
- *Upon booking, please provide the name of the guest(s) (same as in passport), travel date and state which package in the tariff for faster confirmation. Hotel need at least one name to hold one room.
- *All passport and flight details of the passenger(s) must be submitted once the booking is guaranteed.
- *On the day/last minute notice of the flight details will be considered as the passenger will go to hotel on their own arrangement.
- *Please remind the guest(s) that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour and no special transfer will be provided.
- *Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure to advise/inform us upon finalization of the booking, it will be automatically charged to the account of the agent. We cannot collect directly from the pax, it is your responsibility to inform them of such.
- *As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Kindly remind the guest(s) to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
- *All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
- *All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
- *All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
What is not included
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- GST @ 3.09%
- Prior to 45 days or more – 40% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- Within 10 days to date of departure – 100% of tour cost
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The HOTEL RESERVES the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.