Free Baggage Allowance: 7 kls. hand carry for all economy and promo class
7 kls. hand carry and 20 kls. check in baggage
Prepaid Check-in Baggage
5kls: Php 400.00
10 kls.: Php 700.00
15 kls.: Php 900.00
20 kls.: Php 1,200.00
- This Itinerary/Receipt along w/ photo ID issued by the government or known corporations, is required to enter the terminal, for check-in & immigration purposes.
- For on-line or phone trans., the credit card used must be presented upon ticket pick-up or check-in.
- If the credit card owner (for on-line trans.)is not part of the traveling party, a copy of the front of the credit card & a valid photo ID of the credit card owner is required from the passenger/s upon ticket pick-up or check-in otherwise the passenger’s will be denied boarding.
- Passengers are requested to check-in sufficiently in advance of (and in no case later than 45 minutes prior to) the indicated departure time. Failure to arrive on time at the check-in counter or boarding gate (even if the passenger is already checked-in), may result in the cancellation of passenger’s reserved space.
- PAL shall not be liable to the passenger for any loss or expense due to passenger’s failure to comply with all the foregoing provisions.
- WARSAW NOTICE – If the passenger’s journey involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure the Warsaw convention may be applicable and the convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of carriers for death or personal injury and in respect of loss or damage to baggage.
- See also notices headed “ADVICE TO INTERNATIONAL PASSENGERS ON LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” and “NOTICE OF BAGGAGE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.”
- Please ensure that you have read the conditions of carriage and other important notices prior to the commencement of your travel. These may be downloaded from www.philippineairlines.com.
- Flyers may also be available at PAL check-in counters.
- For international journeys, Philippine travel tax, if applicable, shall be collected by the Philippine Tourism Authority (PTA) at Philippine airports. For information on travel tax, please contact the PTA.
- Please ensure that you have read the following:
- CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE (GCC) (Passenger and Baggage)