CEBU PACIFIC & CEBGO
Free Baggage Allowance: 7kls. hand carry only
Prepaid Check- in Baggage:
15 kls.: Php 257.60
20 kls.: Php 380.80
32 kls.: Php 784.00
40 kls.: Php 1232.00
- Flight changes must be made more than twenty four (24) hours before departure time with the following options: (1) rebook the flight subject to fees and penalties, (2) cancel and store it in a Travel Fund subject to penalties which may be used within ninety (90) days, or (3) transfer the booking to another for a fee.
- Lite Fares are rebookable and may be stored in a Travel Fund subject to applicable fees and fare difference.
- Go Throughfare must be used in sequence as booked. Flight changes or cancellations are not permitted once any of the segments has been used. There is a nominal fee included in the Go through fare.
- Promo fares are non-reroutable, non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be stored in a Travel Fund, but in certain cases may be rebookable subject to applicable fees and fare difference.
- Group bookings are subject to specific rules on deposits, payments, rebooking and restrictions.
- For complete summary of applicable fees, taxes and surcharges, please check out www.cebupacificair.com/flights-and-fares/fee-summary.html
- Carriage of passenger and baggage is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Carriage approved by the Civil Aeronautics Board. For complete Terms and Conditions of Carriage, http://cebupacificair.com/terms&conditions.html .
- Check-in for your flight online! Web check-in service is available 48 hours up to 4 hours before your flight. Visit cebupacificair.com to manage your booking!
- Guests should present a valid photo ID to airport security and upon check-in. Valid IDs for this purpose are Company ID, Drivers License, Passport, School ID, SSS Card, TIN Card. The name in the photo-ID should match the guest name that was entered upon booking. Failure to present a valid photo ID will result in your being refused check-in.
- Guests with international travel must possess a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity from the date of their departure and the applicable valid visas. They must also have a return or an onward ticket and must be able to satisfactorily prove upon request, sufficient means of financial support during their stay in the country of their destination.
- For domestic destinations, check-in counters open two (2) hours before the estimated time of departure (ETD) and for regional destinations, check-in counters open three (3) hours before the estimated time of departure (ETD). A confirmed reservation shall be cancelled and released to waitlisted passengers if the guest failed to check-in at least forty-five (45) minutes before ETD.
- Guests traveling to the Philippines from International Sectors must have a copy or printout of the Itinerary Receipt as proof of onward reservation as required by Philippine Immigration Laws.
- For Web/Online & Call Center transactions, all guests (other than those exempted from paying travel tax) departing from the Philippines to international sectors shall pay the Philippine Travel Tax amounting to Php1620 at the respective airport in the Philippines prior to departure.
- Guests must possess and have available for presentation as required by Cebu Pacific and/or by the relevant authorities all entry and exit, health and other documents required by law, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of the countries guests have flown from, or will fly into or over. Cebu Pacific reserves the right to refuse carriage to any Guest who has not complied with or whose documents do not appear to comply with such applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements.
- Guests named in this Itinerary Receipt who used as payment the amount in a single Travel Fund arising from a prior Itinerary Receipt with multiple passengers will be presumed to have obtained authority from the other named passengers. In case of dispute, the above-named guest will be liable to the airline for all costs incurred.